Science based methods
“If you want to be 100% sure that you are working with qualified mindfulness experts, this group of certified psychologists is your ideal team.”
Mind full or mindful?
• Are your days long and always busy?
• Do you still have so many things to do at home after work?
• Can’t find a moment of rest during the weekend?
• Is your mind always full?
• Do you feel stress and think you are an unkind person to your environment?
• Do you feel that this should no longer be the case and are you looking for a solution?
You don’t take every method for granted
• Are you looking for a proven method that can help you?
• dDo you want a method that is backed by science?
• Do you want a method that you can do in a safe and comfortable environment?
• Would you like to be guided by a team of psychologists with years of experience?
“The most precious gift we can give anyone is our attention.
When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.”
– Thich Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese Zen Buddhist monk
Meet the team
Having diverse lifestyles and backgrounds, our psychologists are all different. All have in common being committed, inspirational, professional and connected with compassion.
We work with openness to differences and leaning in to common grounds as a starting point for every journey towards change with our clients.
Carmencita Chemont, Alexandra van Luijken & Miranda Veltman